Where To Sleep
On Campus Lodging
Requests for State Science Fair Housing on campus have closed on campus in order to give us ample time to assign rooms and communicate housing information. If you are a parent/guardian and still need to arrange housing because you have a State Science Fair attendee staying in University Hall, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every attempt to accommodate these requests.
Stay on campus for the State Science Fair! SIU will have housing available in University Hall, close to all events. Easy on the budget and within walking distance to all the activities – it’s a win-win! Stay for one or two nights. Families are welcome and activities will be available for the whole family.
University Hall is a 4-story residence hall with with community style bathrooms containing private shower and toilet stalls. Please take a virtual tour of University Hall for more information.
- 24-hour duty response from graduate and professional staff
- Regular custodial and maintenance services, including emergency after-hours response
- Secure facilities with exterior doors that are locked 24/7.
- Sleeping room access is with brass keys assigned to guests.
- 24-hour support from the SIU Department of Public Safety
- Wireless Internet (free of charge)
- Linen service (Sheets, Mattress Pad, Pillow, Blanket and Pillows)
$36 for a single room (one occupant in room)
$31 for a double (two occupants in room)
*Costs include Linen Package (Sheets, Mattress Pad, Pillow, Blanket and Pillows)
Registration is now closed.
Questions or assistance, call Conference and Scheduling Services at 618/536-7751 or email email@example.com.
Hampton Inn Carbondale - 618-549-6900
Holiday Inn Carbondale - 618-549-2600
Home2 Suites by Hilton Carbondale - 618-529-2555
Comfort Inn & Suites Carbondale University Area - 618-529-2720
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Murphysboro-Carbondale - 618-684-2110